Monday, May 10, 2010

What exactly is a "Crank and Fill" class?

I got my idea for the "Crank and Fill" class the other day when Beth was over and she let me use her new large flower punch and the Texturz plates #4--both of which I don't own. I proceed to punch out a bunch of flowers in different color cs/dsp and then used the texturz plates to make some embossed cardfronts.
I made up these cards for my MOM Connection leaders


I just "cranked" out a bunch of images/punches/embossed cardfronts to "fill" my box.

Here is my "Crank and Fill" Box

A

I was in a swap awhile back that did the same thing and I received stamped cardfronts of sets that I don't own, but have been able to make some great cards out of since then. Like this one using "As Close as a Memory":


and this set of 10 cards that came as a one-sheet wonder. I was able to make up these cards in less than an hour because the main image had already been stamped!


So much fun!

1 comment:

kat said...

I love your cards, so bright and springy. TFS