Monday, June 30, 2008

ACK! IT'S (almost) JULY 1ST!

Where has June gone? July is beginning to look a bit crazy between family stuff and getting ready for Convention.

Warning!!!! Here comes a serious whine: I've been called for Jury Duty here in Madison County for several dates in July and August. I was only excused for the date I'm in Salt Lake City. I guess being a SAHM with 3 kids under 7 isn't a good enough excuse for getting out of jury duty. My sister has graciously agreed to watch the kids on the days that I have to report. No matter when I get called, it's a pain. However, I have more people able to watch the kids for me during the summer than I do during the winter, so I'm counting on this to work. And I'm going to do everything I can to not be sat for a jury!

I got some exciting news the other day! My downline, Kim, will be back in Ohio for two weeks and we have set up a stamping get together! So excited to see her! I'm really looking forward to chatting with her and getting to know her a bit better. Emails are good, but aren't the same as face-to-face chats.

With tomorrow being July 1st, that means it's preview ordering time for SU! At midnight SU! time, the new catalog preview will be posted and demos will be able to order new stuff to get ready for the new catty debut! I'm stoked because I have two free sets to redeem that I've been hoarding, waiting for the preview! If there aren't any sets that I love in the preview, I have my backup sets that I've been wanting but haven't ordered from this current catty that will also be in the new one. I'm definetly getting an alphabet. I really like the Wild West Alpha, but Lovely Letters is really nice too---and a bit more versatile. It can also be used well with my Wanted and Brono Buster sets that I just LOVE!

So here's my (before I see the preview) order:
New In Color cs
2-3 ink pads for the In Colors
Double-stitch ribbon to match, at least one color
Night of Navy cs (I'm out and I seem to reach for this color for every swap I'm making!)
Silver brads (again, use these on almost every project I do!)
A new Designer Series Paper

PMS Night was this past Friday and the tech class was dry embossing. I'll post a picture when my batteries are recharged. We used the Carasol Notes from the Occassions mini.

Today is the last day to order any sets out of the Occassions mini. Today is also the last day to take advantage of 10% off any retiring stamp set special. Email or call me with your order today! Don't miss these great offers!

No comments: