Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I LOVE THIS CATTY!

I am absolutely stoked over the partnership of SU! and Sizzix!

Yesterday the Fall/Winter IBC went live at 12:00pm MT. I love this catty! I love that SU! is carrying the BIG SHOT with exclusive dies!
My first order should be here later this week or Monday.
I've been planning my class schedule so I can have them printed off for my vendor table this Friday. The coordinator for the event said they expect 300 people! I'm not sure I'll have enough brochures and catalogs! But I'll try!

Here are the classes/events I have scheduled so far (that I remember without my calendar!):
Sept. 14 PMS Night at Donato's on Norton Rd 5-10pm
Sept. 17 Stamping Playdate at my house 9-11am
Sept. 17 Bunches of Punches---Punch art my House 7pm
Sept. 22 Sept. Scrapbooking class at my house 7pm

Also on the calendar is the 60 cards from a Simply Scrappin' Kit, probably in October. We'll be using the new Holiday kit. Wrap up the holidays class: Gift wrapping, focusing on the holidays, but also ways to inexpensively gift wrap all year long.

I'm trying a new type of party. It's called a Tag Party. What makes this so interesting is each person invited tags a friend to bring along. I'm thinking there will be prizes for those who bring the most people tagged, for the taggee that traveled the farthest, mother-daughter tags....well, you get the idea. Of course we'll be making tags. Lots and lots of tags! This will be sometime in November, I think.

I have to decide if I'm going to try any craft shows this year. I might try to get into one near my mom's house that is really big every year.

No comments: