Friday, August 8, 2008

Whew! Convention updates....

Whew....I'm finally feeling like I'm catching up from Convention. First off, it was awesome!
I had a non-stop flight to Salt Lake City. The flight was uneventful until we came to the mountains. There were several moments that I had to remind myself to breathe! We landed safely and I made my way to my hotel. I finally hooked up with my roommates (One of the same ladies I roomed with last year) and the other three. Wednesday morning I was awake at 5:15! So when another roommate began moving around, I headed down to the gym and had a great workout. It helped level things off for me and I had a ton of energy for the day.

We got dressed and headed to the Convention Center to pick up our bags. First thing---find a seat and look at the new catalog!

Wow! It is incredible. I can't wait to show it off this year. I had a few organized swaps to do, so we wandered around a bit beforehand.

Thursday opened with General Session. It is so difficult to describe the energy and excitement. I found this clip on YouTube. Coincidentally, I'm in the row right behind the stroller across the aisle from this lady who shot the video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QAXpUa8kxQ&NR=1
This is just a small glimpse of the amazing energy and the sheer number of people at Convention. Roughly 6,000 demonstrators!











Here are the announcements/demonstrations from Thursday:
Style Watch: Sweet Bella
Under the Stars demo (set will be included in the Never BeforeSeen 15% off promo)


Decor Elements Phase 2: Ginormous Flowers


Colors in So Saffron, Pixie Pink, Choc Chip and Gable Green

Nursery Necessities in Choc Chip---sorry no pictures.

Demonstrations:
Chills and Thrills Rub-on's
Advent Calendar

The break-out classes were really good this year. Classes focused on every aspect of Stampin' Up!, whether you are a business demo or hobby demo or demo in between.

No comments: