It's official! We are overnighting it!
I'm very excited about this retreat. I've always wanted to go on a scrapbooking weekend, but the price and coordinating my kids and husband for 2 1/2 days was just a bit too much. When a friend (Thanks, Shannon!) mentioned a scrapbooking overnight, I checked it out right away!
I worked out some details to offer a great get-away for a reasonable, affordable price.
Here are the details:
February 20-21, 2009
Marmon Valley Farms,
7754 State Route 292, Zanesfield, OH 43360
(just east of Bellefontaine, OH)
$85.00 a person
* A $25.00 customized Stampin' Up! gift bag
* Demonstrations and make-n-takes
* Door prizes
* Use of my stamp sets, ink pads, punches and Big Shot and dies
* Chocolate and snacks
* Overnight cabin accommodations
* 3 farm-cooked meals by Marmon Valley staff
(dinner Friday, breakfast and lunch on Saturday)
$45.00 and SU! gift bag order due by January 26th.
Remainder due Feb. 16.
Checks sent to me. Contact me for my address.