Sunday, July 19, 2009

Bloggers Group SUO Challenge

So, I'm part of an online group of demos from around the country that have joined together to motivate each other keep our blogs up to date.

Being consumed by the art show, I have really fallen behind in the group.

Two challenges were posted. CASE a card from the catalog and create a card that is mostly stamping and can be made in under 15 minutes.

The first challenge will work well for me and take care of two projects. A swap I signed up for that is to CASE a card from the catty. I choose House of Haunts and another card I can't remember. So I'll be able to take care of that challenge this week. The other challenge will be a bit more challenging---ha!

I need to clean up my room a bit so I can find stuff again, then crank out some swaps that are due by the end of this week. It never ends and I do most of it to myself! Honestly, I thrive on it and wouldn't be able to work any other way.

No comments: