Friday, October 9, 2009

Berry Christmas from Holiday Mini



These two cards were made using the Berry Christmas set I received at the SU! Cincinnati regionals last month. Teeny Tiny Wishes was also used on the tree card---again a favorite!

It's a very easy set to use, creating quick and easy cards.

These are examples of cards that I'll be featuring at upcoming workshops later in October, November and early December.

Just imagine a gold star punched with the small star punch in brushed gold at the top of the tree card.

6 comments:

Nadia said...

I really like your bird card, that set is almost worth it just for that little bow hanger/thingy stamp, I love how you used it earlier witht the ornament punch. TFS!

kat said...

Love them both, the pointsettia one is beautiful and I'm with Nadia on the little bird one. TFS

Anonymous said...

So simple but so elegant! I love these Chrissy cards.
Kirsty

Jacki said...

Beautiful cards! I love this stamp set and wish I bought it now :)

conductorchik said...

LOVELY!! So cute!

Sandi said...

Gosh Monica, how did I miss this?? I didn't get this set as I had to draw the line on my Christmas sets (I have more of these than any other themes). I love the pointsettia card. I wish I had that pointsettia so bad for my embossing folder and another project I want to tackle. Oh, I will just have to lust over yours.
Sandi