Here are the directions to make the adorable Witch's Hat treat box. Now be nice--this is my first tutorial! Let me know if you have any questions.
ruler or straight edge
SU! grid paper
Stamps and such to decorate
1. Cut a 4x11" strip CS.
2. Mark each end at the 2" mark.
3. Fold cs in half.
4. Using straight edge, score from fold line to center mark on both ends.
(note: lines were drawn for visual only)
5. Flip over and stamp.
6. Flip over again and fold all score marks using bone folder to get crisp lines. You will see the box shape take form.
7. for Hat brim, cut a 1x7: strip. Stamp as needed.
8. Mark strip 2 inches from each end. Cut from corner to mark on diagonal.
9. attach to create brim. Add strip of DSP to decorate. Punch out "buckle" using the Curly Label punch (pg. 187, $15.95). Cut a small square and attach to buckle.
10. Punch holes at top of box. Thread ribbon through. Fill with treats, gift cards, coupons---the possiblities are endless!
(I originally saw this idea on Tami White's blog a few weeks ago)