Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Convention is over and I made it home!

I have a ton of pictures from my 5 days in Salt Lake City. The internet at the hotel wasn't cooperating AT ALL and I was too lazy to go downstairs to post anything.

OMG! I had the Best time at Convention. Awesome classes, demonstrations, meeting new people from around the country and Canada. So many great ideas that I can't wait to share with you.

I'm still recovering from the trip home, and haven't downloaded the last of the pictures from my camera. But let's see what I did get done....

Hmmm, here we go. We had delays getting out of Cincinnati due to some thunderstorms so we were really late getting into SLC. Grabbed some dinner, then crashed. But couldn't sleep on Weds. morning. Woke up early and watched the sun rise over the mountains.



We headed to the Salt Palace (which Beth thought was a palace made out of salt! Ha!Ha!) to pick up our bags and stamp sets.


So much went on, so I'll spread them out a bit!

No comments: