Thursday, May 22, 2008

MOPS end of the year stuff

Here is my first "real" commissioned piece! I hope that these fish work with her theme.

I used a white 8 1/2x11 frame, so the back piece is a full sheet of Ballet Blue. I rolled it using the See You Around jumbo wheel in Balley Blue to get a bubble effect.
I used my CM wave cutter to do the top wave and ran the bottom wave through my C'bug using Tiny Bubbles folder for the bottom wave. These are Brilliant Blue.
Stamped the Silly Sealife (retired) images, watercolored and cut them out. In my head the turtle was using the waterspout from the whale as a fountain.
Stamped Tyler is Wild Wasabi, layered on WWasabi and Brilliant Blue CS. These were popped up using dimensionals (like I wished I had done on Anna Marie's).
Carrie said she liked it---I hope that was the truth!

I made up some cute tiny treat boxes for the ladies at my table. Did I remember to bring them?
Nope!

Used mostly non-su! paper, my favorite scallop punch for the patties and non-SU! flower brads that I've had forever!

The card if for my secret sister reveal. I figured she knew it was me cause I made her cards throughout the year. Used my new Time Well Spent hostess set that SU! sent to all demos back in December. Used a scrap of retired Paisley DSP, non-SU! flower brads and watercolor crayons! I'm totally loving those crayons now! I've used those more lately than my ink pads!

No comments: