Thursday, May 22, 2008

PIF cards again




You think I like this layout?
It just happened this way. All PIF images were used. I have another sympathy card to send--the lighthouse card will take care of that. The other two are going to be used for graduation cards or something. I'm not really sure these fit grad cards, but I'll use them for something.
The lighthouse card uses SU! A light unto my Path. The paper is from a pack of CM paper that I found while going through stuff for our yard sale next weekend. It needed something and the photo corner was just the touch.
The other two cards are House Mouse images. Much easier to color than I had thought and was afraid of. I'm still not sure I like the mice, but it's a cute card.

1 comment:

Stampin' Meg said...

Great job using up the PIF's. I used 6 WishRAK images over the weekend and feel so virtuous I just might need to go buy some new stamps!