Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Accepted!

It came yesterday!


That's right, I received approval to be a vendor for my first juried art show. I am so excited and nervous and worried a bit on whether I'll be able to pull this off.


I've also been talking a bit with my neighbor about doing tables at our village's farmers market this summer. The market opens mid-July, about the same time as the art fair. So I've been thinking of ideas for projects, taking inventory of my cardstock and patterned paper, accessories and stuff.


I am working to start a card ministry at my church and was asked to make up some cards for some members before we get together to make up the cards.


I used several images I received last summer through the PIF images swap. I'm really kicking myself for not getting Light Unto My Path when it was available and now it's hard to find on Ebay. I also used some cardstock that was run through the CB by a PIF'er that I received last summer.

I also used my new Thoughts and Prayers set for the front card. Added some retired DSP and was finished.

2 comments:

RaleneCreates said...

Congratulations Monica... Way to go. Sounds like a lot of great things are happening. Take a deep breath and handle one thing at a time. You have some awesome opportunites and ideas that I may have to case. lol thanks for sharing and keep us posted.
Rae

Stacy V said...

Wow! You've got alot going on! You will have a blast at the craft fair, I love doing them, you have to take the good with the bad,but they are fun no matter what - just enjoy yourself! And i will be watching to see what you do at your church, as i am thinking of something to do also!