Friday, May 22, 2009

A mini card ministry


I was asked to make up some cards for members of our church that are having a bit of a rough patch.
I was on a bit of a time crunch, so I used some PIF'd images I received last summer when I was enthralled with that thread.
Honestly, it was a riot getting mail almost daily and chatting with people all over the world, but it took alot of time and I was spending more time, and money!, than needed. So I pulled away. Now I have a shoe box full of images just waiting to be used.
So I pulled out the remaineder of the Unto My Path group and kept it simple. I also used some patterned paper I've had forever and some cuttlebugged cs that I also received.
The only one that was totally stamped by me is the one in the front. That is using the Thoughts and Prayers set.

No comments: