Saturday, January 30, 2010

So Cameo Blue

Here is an example using one of this month's cardstock combos: So Saffron, Cameo Coral and Ballet Blue.



A customer sent a request to see if I knew how to make a silverware holder she had seen on a display at a local craft store.

So this is what I came up with.

How to:
Cut cardstock in half (hotdog style) at 4 1/4". Now have (2) 4 1/4x11" pieces.

Score @ 7" and 7 1/4".

Flip cardstock over and score @ 1"

To create the pocket, I attached two small pieces of Sticky Strip in each corner.

Decorate.

Super easy way to dress up a table.

I used Ballet Blue, Cameo Coral and So Saffron CS. Ruby Red ink. Animal Stories stamp set, another set that can be chosen as a FREE SAB choice when you order $50.00 or more.

2 comments:

Lisa Hensley said...

I love this idea. I need to have a picnic this summer so that I can make some!

Sandi said...

What a great idea!! I too will be using this, so simple but a real WOW for casual dinner/parties. Thanks for sharing!