I've been blog tagged! I'm supposed to list 7 random things about myself then "tag" 7 other bloggers.
1. I met my husband in a bar the summer before my senior year at Bowling Green. I am eternally grateful to my friend Stephanie for that intro.
2. Since Mitch is a huge BGSU football fan, I have learned to like football also. I have been to every championship bowl game that BG has been to since 1992 : Las Vegas Bowl, 1992; Detroit Motor City Bowl, 2003; 2006 GMAC Bowl in Mobile, AL; 2007 GMAC Bowl in Mobile.
3. My family has a history of being teachers or attorneys. Grandparents were educators, Several aunts are teachers, my mother is a college administrator/professor, my sister is a teacher and I was a teacher before I stayed home with the kiddos. My father is an attorney and so is my youngest sister.
4. I'm not a very out-doorsy kind of gal, but I enjoy camping and working in the garden.
5. I have visited over 30 states and three countries.
6. I can live with an amazing amount of clutter, until I can't find anything.
7. I got into stamping three years ago when I joined SU! as a demonstrator. It's been the best thing I've done for myself because I've met some fabulous people and made some truly great friends!
I was tagged by Sandy. I met her through the PIF stamp image swap over on SCS. So I tagged ladies from that thread. Here are the blogs I've tagged so far:
Shanna's blog http://photoholic-sb.blogspot.com