Tuesday, April 29, 2008

PIF cards






Had to make a sympathy card the other night for Mitch's best buddy, whose father-in-law passed away suddenly last week.

This was an image I received from Michelle (JustPaintingAround) on the PIF thread a few weeks ago. This card took me very little time to put together because the stamping was done for me! All I had to do was match the cs to the ink and go from there.

Recipe: Sahara Sand, Mellow Moss, WW, Almost Amethyst DSP. Mellow Moss and Almost Amethyst markers. Photo corner punch, mini brads.

I also made a card for Brandon's birthday party on Saturday using To the Finish (retired) PIF image from Laurie (laurlynn). Again the card went together really quickly, but I forgot to take a pic before it went in the gift bag. I also used a PIFed CB background Dot and Spots from Diane (DLS881). I'll make some more and post those, so it will almost be the same.

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Pretty card Monica!! Love the colors you chose. This is such a pretty set ... might have to snag some of these from Michelle myself.

Alison H said...

Sad occasion. Pretty card! Very soothing.

Pam's Pride said...

Beautiful card!