Thursday, April 10, 2008

PMS Night Tech class samples


Here are two uber cute treat holders. We made the handled basket at Cindy's stamp club workshop. I also showed masking, which I showed at the last PMS Night tech class. Masking is a basic technique but it really is fun and adds a ton of dimension to your cards.
The treat box on the right will be featured at this month's PMS Night technique class.
I probably shouldn't show this picture because I gave my secret sister the Pinch Proof box for St. Patty's day. She probably knows it's me, so I'll post it anyway.
I used my favorite punch, the scallop. LOVE this punch. It is sooo versatile!
Recipe: Garden Whimsy. Cutie Pie DS, Wild Wasabi, Groovy Guava, WW, Purely Pomagranite CS. Purely Pom ink. Scallop, 1 3/8" circle, 1 1/4" circle, brads. Peppermint Patties.
Pinch Proof. Green Galore, WW CS. Green Galore ink. Scallop punch, acetate sheets (transparencies), bone folder.
PMS Night is April 18th at the Donato's on Norton Rd. Bring your projects to work on. Email or call if you want me to bring a specific punch or stamp set.

No comments: