Thursday, April 24, 2008

Two down, one to go

Still no cards or projects to show you today.

But I met with two of my three STs this morning at Panera. I got the paperwork I needed from them and gave them my stuff. I still have one rec letter to write, but I have all the finals written. Last year it was, like, June before I finally started this. This year the university gave supervisors a deadline for paperwork to be turned in.

Just a side proud mama note: C was with me, as usual. We were at Panera's for 1 1/2 hours and SHE WAS FABULOUS! Didn't fuss, didn't whine that she was bored. She was awesome. I just love that little one!

And I was on time to pick up the boy from PS.


Since I don't have any pictures, here's another blogger friend from the PIF thread. Stephanie has incredible talent!

Check her out and let her know that I sent you over.
http://stephaniesstampinspot.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Wow, thanks for the compliment!!!